Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Blue Eyes

I have been working on a "family tree" of random family photos through about 110yrs. During Christmas break, I gathered many photos from Brian's dad's house and then his mom's house. I love this photo of Baby Blue Eyes Brian at the Lake...probably circa 1984? This pose reminds me of a dance from the movie "Waiting for Guffman." It has been very fun collecting photos...but when I went to get photos at my parents' house today....i ran into a door jamb holding a stack of framed photos. One of those photos was an old pic of my Papa Jimmie, framed in a SHARP metal frame. The frame pierced me right through my shirt. This injury stings with fury. The weirdest thing was (besides finding out how dangerous antique frames are)  that it did not pierce either of the shirts I was wearing. Sounds like a case for the X-Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment